turqoise dots background

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Shakeology

I have been feeling extremely tired and sluggish lately.  Yes, I do know I have a baby and a 2 year old and that alone is very tiring.  However, I was extra tired.  Like, by 4 pm can barely carry on a conversation tired.  My house is ALWAYS messy because I don't have the energy to clean it.  It's super hard to be motivated to do most anything other than the bare minimum.  I really wanted something to change but didn't really know how.

When we started game on I thought that would help.  You have to get 7+ hours of sleep (I still wake up about once a night with at least one of my kids during that time though), exercise, and eat 5 healthy meals.  I was REALLY hoping to see improvements with my energy levels but I just didn't.  I was getting desperate for something to help.  Not being able to drink caffeine was really starting to be hard.  So I decided to try Shakeology.  I have heard good things about it so I thought maybe it would help me.  I have been on it for about a week now and I can say I really do see a difference!! So far I'm not superwoman (what, that won't ever happen!? ha), but I'm now a normal tired.  I am not as sluggish.  My house is still a mess but I at least feel like I COULD clean it if I had time to do so.  I feel like I can run and play with Jackson better.  Basically, overall I feel better.  Yay.  I'm going to be ordering more so I can try it for another month and see if it continues to help me.  I really hope so!

No comments: