One of my good friends Ashley was married last weekend. It was a beautiful wedding. I was amazed at how beautiful everything turned out. Due to a scheduling mishap they weren't able to start decorating until 11 pm the night before. I wish I would have taken more pictures.
I was a bridesmaid in the wedding. We got our makeup done and the other girls got their hair done. Then we all just hung out, helped Ashley get dressed, and all got dressed and ready for the wedding. Ashley looked absolutely beautiful. After the ceremony we went to the Marriott to take pictures - it was beautiful there and not nearly as hot as we were expecting. The reception was great with super yummy food. Jackson and Juston came and looked dashing ;) I felt bad because we had to leave a little bit early - Jackson had had enough and needed to go to bed. But all in all it was a really great day. I hope it was everything she had dreamed it would be.
| Jackson and another baby participated in the garter toss - hahaha |

No comments:
Post a Comment