turqoise dots background

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

New Hair

Well, I did it.  I chopped my hair.  My hair went straight after I had Jackson so I really haven't been loving my hair.  So I decided it was time for a change.
So far I totally love it.  I'm still figuring how to style it exactly but I'm getting the hang of it.  I think once I get it down it will be really easy to do.  And surprisingly, it's still long enough to pull most of it back.  Sweet. Ha.

Before....straight, flat, no life really.

After.  I like it much better!  I don't think the picture really does it justice, but whatever.

And I decided to have fun on photo booth while I was taking a picture. Ha.  I sent this to Juston and asked him if he'd still take me in public if I looked like this.  Hahaha.

4 comments:

Westensee Family said...

You have guts... I always say I am going to chop it and get too scared... But I have to say, YOU LOOK AWESOME! Super, super cute!

The Dennett's said...

the short do looks sooo good on you! I always cut my hair off, and it grows to medium length and I cut it off again. I want to cut it now but hubby wants me to grow it out. its driving me CRAZY! i mean, its MY hair for petes sakes! whatev. anyways, shot hair is really fun and there's lots you can do with it!

jennmom2000 said...

Adorable! I love it.

HeidiC said...

I love it. It looks really good.