turqoise dots background

Friday, June 1, 2012

Random Pictures

Jackson was finally able to catch up to Bella today (only because she was begging for food, ha).  He thought it was the funniest thing. I finally thought to get it on video but only had my phone to grab quickly.  Hopefully I can get another video of it sometime with my actual camera.  But for now I thought this was pretty funny.



I saw a thing for a photo a day challenge for June.  It is supposed to be for Instagram.  However, since my phone doesn't support Instagram (yet another reason I want an iPhone!) I want to do it on my blog.  I am really bad about pulling out my camera and taking pictures.  I am always wishing I had more pictures.  So this is an attempt to get me more in the habit of taking pictures.

Day 1:  Morning

After Jackson eats we have been having fun just laying in bed together for a little while.  I love that part of the day.  It is our time together before we get up and face the demands of the day.  It is just us laughing and playing together - the best.  He loves it when he finds my phone.

No comments: