turqoise dots background

Monday, June 4, 2012

Errands

Today wasn't too exciting - I just ran errands most of the day.  Bella desperately needed to be groomed so I took her in before.  Then I just went to Walmart and returned a few things and exchanged a shirt.  The exciting thing about the errands though....dun dun dun....Jackson got some sippy cups!  He is really good at making a huge mess when he drinks his bottles and I was sick of it.  I decided I would get a few cups today to see if it helped the problem.  Walmart didn't have the best selection of what I wanted but I still got a few.  I got three different ones all with a soft top so they aren't too different from nursing and bottles.  He tried one out this afternoon and seemed to like it just fine.  I gave it to him when he wasn't too terribly hungry so we will see how he does tomorrow.  I'm hoping he still does fine.

Today wasn't really exciting at all.  I have a hard time blogging when I feel like there isn't really anything to blog about.  But I guess the point is that I am recording more of our every day life right?  We don't always do big fun things so I guess my blog should reflect that.

Today's 30 day picture is "close up."  This is a close up of my shirt I got.  Yes, it is from WalMart.  I think it's pretty dang cute though!

1 comment:

The Garlands said...

looks cute to me! you should take a picture of yourself in it. :)