turqoise dots background

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Pinterest

I have a love/hate relationship with Pinterest.  I love it because there are some seriously awesome things on there.  I hate it because I can never find something when I am looking for it specifically.  People don't add captions that actually describe the pictures.  Therefore, when you search something hardly anything comes up (at least in my experience - so if you are a wizard at searching Pinterest please share).  I saw a few cute short haircuts the other day but didn't pin them.  Now that I've been searching for them again I can't find them.  Darn.

Which leads me to the reason for this post.  I decided to bite the bullet and get my hair cut.  I am doing it on Tuesday with my great friend Jessica.  She is cheap, awesome to talk to and hang out with, and does a GREAT job.  I think I am pretty much a forever customer and she's only done my hair once. Ha.  Just the fact that she checked with me and fixed my hair when I didn't love it (because she did what I asked but knew better than me haha) made me a customer for life. :)  She is great.

Wow, side tracked again.  Let's try this again.  I made an appointment with her for next week.  So I need to decide what I want.  I try to go with a picture as just a guideline because I know my hair, face shape, etc is different than the pictures I see.  But I still need help choosing.  These are what I found on Pinterest today.  So tell me which you like/think will look best on me.

Ready, set, GO!

I just really like this one.  I don't really know what to say about it. Ha

I would not do these same bangs.  I can't stand bangs in my face.  But I really like the layers in this cut. 

I like the layers in this style....

I like this and know it would be really easy to style.  Since my hair isn't curly anymore it would just take a big round brush and a blow dryer and I'd be done.....so that is very appealing to me

I really like this one but the choppy look makes me nervous.  I don't really know how to style my hair choppy.  My hair is so soft/fine/healthy/whatever that I don't know how to do this.  But I do really love it.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am a fan of the first one! :)