Today was a really fun day! We started off by just hanging out the three of us in bed. It's always fun to just relax with my boys. Then we were up and busy the rest of the day. We ran errands, bought stuff for the beach and just summer in general, and then went to a few parties. We went swimming for Tevin's baseball party and it was really fun! I'm so glad we went. Jackson loves swimming. I can't wait for the water in the pools to get warmer so he can swim a little longer. But he would have stayed in all day if we would have let him.
After the pool party (never mind that I almost wrote poop party - good thing I caught that one! ha) we went to CJ Zobrist's court of honor/going away/graduation party. It was fun and fun to just hang out with friends in the ward.
To end the day we went to 7-11 for grape slurpees. My mom was so excited to get them because she hates all flavors except grape and grapefruit. I was excited, but it made me really sick. I had far too much sugar and it is really taking a toll on me. :( Yuck.
Now we are going to watch a movie (well, more like they are going to watch a movie while I sleep on the couch. haha) to end the night.
Great Day!
| I think this is my new favorite picture of them |
| Jackson was SO tired by the end |

No comments:
Post a Comment