turqoise dots background

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Good News

We got good news about our house today!  We found out it was sent to the investor for the final review.  From what I understand that is the final stage for the short sale approval.  So far it hasn't even been a month since the seller accepted our offer so this has really gone quickly as far as short sales go.  Hopefully this last stage will go fast also and we can be in our house soon.  I think they have 30 days for this part of it, but I could be wrong.  So hopefully we will know within 30 days.  Honestly I am hoping it is sooner than that though. Our offer was pretty straight forward and we didn't really ask for anything extra so we are hoping the investor doesn't come back with any counters.  We'll see.  I was pretty much just excited to know it is moving and we are one step closer to being in our house!

Side note - Jackson is so fun!  He is still up (not really sure why) and is SUPER happy.  I love it.  He is just on the bed laughing and playing with Juston.  It is so fun to watch.  They melt my heart every time. :)  Earlier tonight he was scooting around really trying to get Bella.  It was hilarious to watch.  He would get so excited when he thought he could get to her.  He thought it was the best thing ever.

Well, I should probably go break up the fun and get the little bugger to bed!

No comments: