turqoise dots background

Monday, May 21, 2012

Cute Boy

I just wanted to post some of the random pictures I've taken lately. :)

You can't really see it in the picture, but he had milk all over his face.  I don't know why I thought it was so funny.

Jackson LOVES to play with the string on the blinds when we change his diaper.  As soon as I lay him down he instantly rolls over to find it.



On Friday to Saturday Juston took Tevin on the Father & Sons Campout.  In the morning I fed Jackson and then I let him keep sleeping with me.  Please don't mind the giant pile of laundry. There was no need to clean off the bed for only one of us. Ha.

This is from today.  Jackson has been getting a LOT more mobile.  He is scooting around a little, but mostly rolling where he wants to go.  Today while I was doing something on the computer I had him on the floor next to me.  The next thing I knew he was somehow stuck under the chair.  I have no clue how he managed to get himself under there.  It was pretty comical though, especially because he couldn't figure out how to get out.

1 comment:

The Garlands said...

That's a cute picture at the end. I love when kids get themselves into situations that you have no idea how they did it.