Tonight was Ashley's bridal shower. I decided to do a garden/tea party. It was in my parents back yard and turned out beautifully. I couldn't have asked for anything better. The weather was perfect - not too hot or windy. Lots of people came and even wore sun hats. It was an all around good time. I forgot to take pictures throughout, but here are the pictures of the decorations!
 |
| The Invitation |
 |
Place settings. I did black table cloths lined with lace, paper doilies, cream plates, silverware wrapped in a napkin with a flower napkin ring (I should have taken a closer picture), candles wrapped in lace and in mason jars in lace, pearl garland, and boxes with chocolate dipped marshmallows with paper flowers
|
 |
| the tables |
 |
| I did a lemonade stand instead of tea. There was grapefruit lemonade, regular lemonade, strawberry lemonade, peach lemonade, and water |
 |
| food - mini sandwiches, salads, and fruit |
 |
| more food |
 |
| awesome ruffle cake |
 |
| flower wagon and box |
 |
| food canopy |
 |
| Gifts and chair for her to open gifts |
 |
| wagon for gifts to go on |
 |
| centerpieces - doubled as party favors. the leaves said "thanks for coming" |
 |
| entrance with lanterns |
 |
| lanterns |
 |
| tomato sandwiches |
 |
| cucumber sandwiches |
 |
| chicken salad sandwiches |
 |
| me and the bride to be - my hat was giant and made it hard to take a picture haha |
 |
| the bride to be with her sash I made for her |
 |
| swing and pom poms in the trees |
 |
| swing |
It was such a fun night. I am glad it went well. I am also SOOO very grateful for all of the help I got. I couldn't have done it without all the help. Mostly from my mom, Slate, Juston, Vickie, Sheri, Tami, and Cara. And the millions of others that helped me. I know there are more. So thank you to everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment