Dakota went to prom for the first time on Saturday. It was fun to see her get all dressed up and ready. I think the ONLY thing I miss about being in high school is the formals. I think getting dressed up like that is fun. Anyway. Her date picked her up and then we went up to take pictures of them with the group. There were 7 couples in the group and they all looked great. Oh, but this prom experience really boosted my confidence. Ha. When we were walking up to the house where they were taking pictures a lady was walking out and asked if we were there to take pictures for prom (it was myself, my mom, and Dakota's bff Breanna). We said yes. She then proceeds to ask where our dresses were. At first we thought she was kidding but quickly realized she was serious. She thought I was in high school and that Breanna and I were really going to prom looking like that! Bahaha. I also found out that I was apparently the hottest girl in high school. Again, bahahaha.
Here are a few of the pictures I took.




No comments:
Post a Comment