Jackson has gotten mobile all of a sudden. He went from being able to kind of scoot around to being able to scoot all over the place. He was always unsure of the wood floors and scooting around on those but today he took the plunge and started doing it. It was mostly because he was upset I left him in the room alone. He was trying so very hard to follow me. After that he realized he could get places and started to go all over. He mostly wanted to get me or Bella (our dog). I have always wanted a dog but watching him chase after her made me want one even more. I especially want one like Darci's dog Lilly that just loves to have the kids drag her around. I want a dog like that for Jackson. One day....
But, now it's time to start really watching what's on the floor and where he is going. I have a feeling he's going to get fast pretty quickly.
 |
| He was coming for me until he got distracted by the dog. |
 |
| chasing after Bella. He got to her and touched her paw so she hurried and moved a few feet away. She better watch out when he gets faster. Ha |
No comments:
Post a Comment