Today we went out and did yard work ALL DAY. It was good yard work though. We cleaned out my mom's wedding decoration trailer. I was really excited about it so I could get more cute stuff for Ashley's bridal shower on Tuesday. It is going to be REALLY cute (ok, I hope! Ha). We got a lot of cute stuff out while getting the trailer cleaned up and a little more organized. We also picked up the yard and just made it look better. It is nice to go out there and feel so accomplished.
Due to being outside all day our meals got pretty spread out. It worked out though because Juston and I went on a spontaneous date. We put Jackson to bed and raced out the door. I got In N Out (because you can customize your order so easily we can fit it into Game On rules) and Juston got Cane's (he took a free meal). After we got his food we RACED over to Golden Spoon before they closed. I love going there for a little treat. You can get a mini for only 88 calories! And it is two flavors!
It was a long, but really good day. We were productive and able to have fun at the end. Now I need to go let my body recover, because it HURTS!
No comments:
Post a Comment