Jackson is (has been) 7 months. I know I say this EVERY month, but where is the time going!? I just can't believe I have a seven month old baby. Soon he won't be a baby anymore. :( he is growing, growing, growing. His stats this month are (thanks to going to the doctor for his sleep issues):
Height: 27 1/4 inches (50th percentile)
Weight: 16 lbs 4 ounces (10th percentile - hmmm, this is going down...maybe I should be concerned??)
What he's been up to this month:
- has become a LOT less independent. He does not like to play by himself.
- Sits up like a champ
- Flings himself over to the side when he's being held
- Loves to scream, especially when you yell back. He thinks it's the funnest game.
- Knows how to turn himself when laying on his belly
- Can push himself forward (a tiny bit) - but he's better at going sideways and backwards
- Still LOVES the bath
- Is getting stranger anxiety. He knows who his mama is and will frequently cry if it isn't me holding him.
- Is getting pretty good at taking his medicines
- Can take his binky out of his mouth and put it back AND let go of it. Ha.
- Figured out how to take his sunglasses and hat off. This was a sad day for me. I was hoping to get him used to having them there - no luck on that.
- LOVES to play with the string on the blinds while he gets his diaper changed. He knows it is behind the curtain. As soon as we set him on the changing table he turns over, moves the curtains out of the way, and grabs the string.
- Likes sweet potatoes, doesn't really like oatmeal
- Lights up when dad gets home. It's the best part of his day
- Now that we broke him of being swaddled he is a stomach sleeper
1 comment:
Yes they grow up to fast look at my baby she will be 22 in a couple of weeks where has the time gone. Love love their baby time as you know it doesn t last long.
Jacque truman
Post a Comment