turqoise dots background

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

3 Years

Three years ago today I married my very best friend.  It has been a great three years!  It is amazing to think back to everything that has occurred over the last three years.  A few of the major things being starting a family and graduating college - both of which happened this year.  I am so grateful for the man Juston is.  He is a wonderful father and husband to Jackson and I.  We couldn't ask for anyone better!

I love you Juston. Happy Anniversary. 3 down, eternity to go!

Our Wedding Day

1st Anniversary cruise to Mexico

2nd Anniversary / Graduation pictures - this little park in the middle of nowhere is where we had our first kiss

Us now!

Three things I love about Juston:
1. He is a hard worker.  He goes to work full time and is taking a chemistry class.  We both hate chemistry, but he is doing pretty well this semester (wahoo)!  On top of that he is playing Game On.  That may not seem that bad, but it just adds extra stuff he needs to do every day.  He has to exercise, journal/blog, and prepare his meals for the next day.
2. He loves his family.  He is seriously the best.  I have been having a hard time with Jackson the last few days.  He hasn't been sleeping and has been a little harder.  Juston has been so good about staying up to get him to bed (it took 2 1/2 hours last night), waking up in the night, and helping in the mornings.  I think I would go crazy if he weren't here to help me.  I also love how excited he is to see us (ok, Jackson haha) when he gets home.  Both him and Jackson get big giant smiles on their faces and talk to each other for a few minutes when he gets home.
3. He is my cleaning fairy.  I try to clean and do laundry and what not, but it just doesn't always happen.  So sometimes when I go places I will come home to a clean room. I love that he just does it.  And on weeks like this one - it is very much appreciated!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

1 comment:

Linds Barttels said...

yay!!! i remember it well!! congrats you two crazy lovebirds, you!