turqoise dots background

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Jackson's First Haircut

While we were in Utah my aunt talked me into giving Jackson his first haircut.  It was hard for me! I loved his little wisps of hair - they made him more like a baby than a little boy.  Plus I was sad Juston couldn't be there.  I feel bad when Jackson's firsts happen without him.  But, his hair really was out of control and needed to be cut.  It looks so much better, but it makes him look so much older!

Most of these are from my phone.  I charged up the camera the night before and put it in the diaper bag.  When we got to GayLynn's shop we couldn't find it and I was SO sad.  But, thats because it was in the side pocket. Oh well.

And the poor kid was crying the whole time.  It was his nap time so he was super tired.  I think if we had done it any other time he would have been fine.  As soon as we left he fell right to sleep!

No comments: