turqoise dots background

Monday, April 16, 2012

Easter 2012

Easter was fun this  year.  I think having a baby makes things a lot more fun - even if they don't have any clue what is going on.  It was fun to get him dressed in his cute outfit and let him play with the eggs.

We colored eggs the night before (at like 10 or 11 haha).  I always love to color eggs.  I think it is one of my favorite traditions.

The next morning we went to church.  Since Jamen was here he helped teach our Primary class and I was able to go to Relief Society with my mom.  Even though Jackson wanted to talk the whole class, it was nice to just be able to sit and be taught.  So thanks boys for letting me do that!

After church we had a little lunch and then had Egg Bashing Wars.  Our friends in Rexburg taught us that a few years ago and we think it is so fun.  You each pick a hard boiled egg that you think is indestructible.  Then two at a time you face off to see whose will crack.  You roll them so they hit and only one will crack.  You keep facing off until only one is left un-cracked.  Tevin picked the winning egg this time.

After lunch everyone either made stuff for dinner or went to take a nap.  I made chocolate covered strawberries to look like carrots and colored deviled eggs.  (I forgot to take a picture of the eggs dangit!)  Everything turned out cute though.

Later we went over to Darci and Devin's house for dinner.  Sometime that night the Easter Bunny came also.  He left a TON of candy.

Thankfully the weather was nice so we all just got to be outside, let the kids run around, and just talk to everyone.  It was a great day!  I love being home for holidays.







1 comment:

Kelly and Tyler said...

You look so great! I loved all your family pictures!!