I am feeling a little bit overwhelmed by everything I feel like I should blog. So instead of making posts about every little thing, I think I am just going to do a post of catching up a little....
Let's see....
Jackson had his first babysitter that wasn't a grandparent or one of my siblings. My cousin McKinley babysat Jackson while we went to the temple.
Tevin graduated from DARE. We went to his graduation and watched him graduate. It was fun to remember my time in DARE.
Tevin and I made an alien cake for his Blue and Gold dinner for Cub Scouts. the inside was a checkerboard of neon green and bright purple. We won first prize and everyone thought it was the coolest ever. Pat on the back. haha
We celebrated St Patricks Day with my sister and her family. We had corned beef and cabbage, green jello jigglers in the shape of clovers, green fruit kabobs, green salad, and rainbow cupcakes. It was all pretty tasty.
We did round one of Game On! Diet during the month of March. Our team won! I lost about 9 pounds and Juston lost about 15 pounds I believe. This time around Juston is hoping to lose 8 more. I am doing a fitness goal instead of a weight loss goal. I realized my milk production was getting lower and lower as I did the diet. This time around I will be eating more and just worrying about exercising so I can keep feeding Jackson. My goal is to be able to run a 5k in 30 minutes by the end of this game (which is 4 weeks long). That will be hard work for me since 1 - I can't run very far at all at the moment and 2 - I have to be careful because my knee has been hurting off and on. I have decided that I do like to run though, so hopefully my knee won't give me too many problems. We'll see how it all goes though! Wish us luck!
Hmmm. I think that's a lot of the little things. I will be sure to post about Jackson eating solids, our trip to Utah, Easter, and Jackson being 6 months.
As I am blogging I am also realizing I need to get better at taking more pictures. Ever since our camera broke I haven't seemed to want to pull out the little camera to take any pictures. Lame of me. I should hurry and send in our dang camera already.



No comments:
Post a Comment