turqoise dots background

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Darn It....

Our offer wasn't accepted.  We were beat out by a cash offer. Dang.  So the hunt continues.  Hopefully we can find something else we love.  So far, there have been other houses that seem good, but no houses that I am in love with.  So we'll see.  Wish us luck I guess.

2 comments:

Darci Buhl said...

Sorry. I think you will find that even if you don't "LOVE" the house you get totally and completely, that you will make it yours and the feelings will come:) Don't stress. We put in tons of offers on lots of ugly ones, and didn't even look at the house we got before we put one in!

Ashley Richins said...

Sorry brighton :( It just must not be meant to be. I'm so excited for you to find the perfect cute little first house though! Keep looking! Also, i tried to fix my blog, I ABOUT GIVE UP! hahah. i can not figure it out!