turqoise dots background

Monday, April 23, 2012

Now What?

I feel like I haven't been caught up on blogging pretty much, well, ever.  This is kind of a first for me.  I always have something that I can blog about. Now? Not so much.  I have to actually think about what I want to blog.  Hopefully I can start writing down more of the day to day stuff. We'll see what happens.  I do like having this habit though.  Hopefully even when the game is over I can keep it up.  If not, I will have to make it a habit again until it really does become a real habit.

In other news, we will hopefully find out if our offer was accepted tomorrow.  We have been praying REALLY hard that this house will work out.  So if you'd like to join, feel free.

I have been planning my friend Ashley's bridal shower.  I am really excited for it.  I worked on it most of the day today.  Let's just say, a few small miracles have happened.  I want this to be a good bridal shower for her.  I love to plan parties, and I love to go all out.  However, I don't have ANY money to spend.  I was a little stressed about how I could make this a good, cute shower without spending a ton of money. As I was planning today I made a few phone calls and messaged some people on Facebook.  Between them, my mom, and the people helping me plan I have been able to do a lot of things for very cheap or free. Yay! I think it is going to turn out so cute.  It is a garden/tea party and will be in my parents backyard.  Hopefully it turns out cute without breaking the bank! I still have a lot of work to do though to get everything all put together. So we'll see!

Oh, and I made my fitness goal for this round to run a 5K in 30 minutes.  I don't know what I was thinking.  First of all, I can barely run. Let alone a 5K. Now I am supposed to do it in 30 min?! Ha. I need to start working a lot harder.  I ran it today in 32:38.  Not TOO bad. But I only have 2 weeks to cut off that 2:38.  Wish me luck.

Well, I think that's all for today.  Hopefully tomorrow I'll have the exciting news that our offer was accepted!

1 comment:

Ali W. said...

I hope it is! It's so fun to move into a house! If this doesn't work out, something else will! Can't wait till we can visit you guys! :)