I have been wondering all day what I can blog about. There is nothing exciting happening. So instead of blogging I was just looking at everyone else's blogs. I put Jackson on the floor next to me while Juston is doing his push-ups and sit-ups before we go exercise. He put a few toys in front of Jackson just out of his reach to see if he'd go get them. Well, HE DID! He didn't crawl to them, but he figured out how to roll to them! My little baby is no longer stationary.
I know I posted a while ago about him rolling over, but he has never rolled (at least that I've seen) from his back to his tummy. He always gets his arm stuck or can't figure out how to get all the way over. He finally did it! Yay! Go Jackson!
No comments:
Post a Comment