turqoise dots background

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Lazy, Lazy Day

Today was such a lazy day for me.  I pretty much accomplished nothing.  I did go through some of my Facebook friends and delete people I never talk to or who have annoying status updates.  I need to do it again because I didn't get rid of enough (but with the dumb new Timeline it is so time consuming).  But this can hardly count as being any kind of productive.  I didn't even paint my nails like I had planned on doing.  That's how lazy and boring I was today.

And now it is 10:40 at night.  I still need to exercise and get to bed so I can get my 7 hours of sleep for Game On (even though I never actually get 7 hours thanks to my cute little boy that wakes up multiple times and doesn't like to go to bed).

Oh, but I did have a crazy lady call and text me today.  She texted me saying something like "tell him hes wanted at home thanx"  Um, what??? So I texted back asking who it was.  She replied saying something about being someone's babies mom or something and next time I see him to please tell him he's needed at home. I had NO idea what she was talking about so I texted back saying I thought she had the wrong number and I was sorry.  Then she called.  I didn't answer.  I got more text messages, I don't really remember what they said.  It really didn't even make sense.  Oh, there was something about her name being tattooed on this guys neck?? Anyway, Juston ended up calling the number back to tell them they had the wrong number.  She went CRAZY on him.  It took him a few minutes to calm her down and get her to understand that really he didn't know who she was and that she had the wrong number.  It was a good thing he called though, because I'm pretty sure she thinks some girl is cheating having an affair with her husband.  It was a little ridiculous though.

That's about my day though.  Really exciting I know.  Jackson did sleep SO MUCH BETTER though.  He had a hard time going to sleep.  Once he fell asleep he was out though.  He woke up at 5 and then went back to bed until 10:30!!! I slept until 10.  It was pretty much heaven.  I am still tired, but not quite to the utter exhausted state I was in.  Plus he took two really good naps today. I don't know what the difference is but I will take it.  He is having a hard time going to bed again, so I should probably go help.....

No comments: