4th of July this year was so great. It was low-key and filled with family. On the 3rd we went out in the middle of the desert to watch some fireworks the City of North Las Vegas put on. We stopped and got Robertos on our way out and it was so yummy. We met up with a guy my dad works with and another family they are friends with. It was fun to be out just hanging out, eating, and watching the fireworks. It was Jackson's first ever experience with fireworks and he loved them. I now understand why people say holidays are so much better with kids. We had so much fun with Jackson and the fireworks. When we were leaving one of the trucks got stuck and had to be pulled out. It was pretty funny.
On Wednesday we got to sleep in a little which was nice. After we got up and going for the day we went over to Devin's mom's house to swim. Unfortunately it rained almost the whole time. Juston and Jackson got in the hot tub for a little while (it was still pretty cold). Jackson, of course, loved it.
That night we went over to Darci's house for a BBQ and fireworks. We all brought fireworks to donate and had fun lighting them off. We also had a million sparklers and I think the adults had more fun with them than the kids. We ended the night with some yummy peach cobbler. It was a great day. I am so grateful to live in this country and enjoy the freedoms that we have!
| Waiting for the fireworks on the 3rd |
| Jackson and I. Juston picked out this outfit for Jackson before he was born and was so excited for him to wear it. |
| Very blurry - but our view of the city from where we were. The fireworks weren't on the strip though - they were right by where we were. |
![]() |
| This was the only picture I got of them watching the fireworks because the camera died. Jackson was so entranced by the fireworks that he wouldn't take his eyes off of them for anything. |
| I love this picture - pure joy! |
![]() |
| Our attempt at a family picture |
| Jackson and I with the sparklers |
| fireworks |
| ha - my brother Tevin |
| hahaha - Bridger with a sparkler on the back of his little motorcycle/bike thing. So funny |
| Jackson and Grandpa Pace |
| Sparkler fun |


No comments:
Post a Comment