turqoise dots background

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The Shed

It´s done!! Yay. I´m seriously so excited about it. My grandpa and his friend Brent Hale pretty much made the whole thing for me. I was pretty good at carrying boards and sometimes pounding some misshot nails. Ha. Oh, and taking pictures. Aaaannnndddd the small fact of paying. Haha. I am so so grateful for my grandpa and Brent´s ability to help me with this project. We were able to build a shed that will fit our backyard and hold what we need it to. There aren´t any sheds for sale that were the size we needed or at a reasonable price. The walls are 6 feet plus the roof. It is made out of wood so we will be able to put hooks and shelves in there. It will be awesome. I also love that it has a swinging door instead of a sliding door like the metal ones sold at Lowes and Home Depot. It will be a huge help. I am going to use the garage for preschool so we wanted something to put holiday decorations, lawnmower, etc. in. Anyway, I am just rambling. I also would add the pictures but I can´t right at the moment. I´ll have to do that later. We will still need to put shingles on the roof and add a light to it but that won´t be a big deal.

I really am SO SO grateful to my grandpa and Brent for doing this for me. I wish I was able to help more, but I´m so grateful to them. THANK YOU TWO!!! even though you will never read my blog, ha.

No comments: