turqoise dots background

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Crazy Busy Day

Holy cow! I didn't know today was going to be so crazy busy.  I was not prepared for that at all.  We woke up and got ready to go and left at 9:45 (not crazy early I know but still).  This is the first time I have sat down really.  And I should be out helping Juston paint our furniture.  However, since blogging is a Game On goal I am doing it first.  We first went to meet with our insurance agent about home insurance (ps - got it for super cheap! hallelujah!).  Then we went to Lowes to pick out paint colors.  Then we went to get food because we forgot to pack extra meals and I dropped Juston off at work.  As I was coming home I got a call and realized I was supposed to be up helping do the banner for girls camp.  Oops.  So I ran home to grab a few things and headed up to the church.  I was there for like 4 hours - way longer than expected! Thankfully the other lady brought her 12 year old son so he took Jackson to the nursery and played with him most of the time.  When I got home I realized it was already 5 so I just headed straight back out to the car to get Juston.  Thankfully my mom said she'd watch Jackson.  I felt bad making him sit in the hot car more.  Since we've been home we have helped clean up, ate dinner, took Jackson's 9 month picture, cleaned up our room a little, and put Jackson to bed.  Juston is out painting some furniture so we can get to painting our chandelier.  I'm really excited about all of these furniture redo's though.  I'll have to post about them when we are done!

No comments: