turqoise dots background

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Exciting Stuf!!

We found out yesterday that everything was ready to close on our house.  There were a few things that needed to be fixed for the appraisal to go through.  Other than that everything is done.  It is a LOT sooner than we expected and we are so excited about it.  I am figuring out a way home so we can sign the papers by Tuesday.  We are hoping we would be able to get the keys by the weekend so we can get things going all weekend.  I am so excited it is finally here and going! Yay!  I just wish I was home NOW so we could get in that much faster.  BUT, I am glad I was here for my grandpa's birthday part and will be here for our Terry Family Reunion.  I haven't been to a reunion in like 6 or so years. I'm just excited everything is moving. Ahhh! Finally!  So now when my family gets home we will be within days of moving out. WAHOO!!!!!!!

No comments: