I realized I took pictures but never blogged about Jackson being 9 months. Oops!
He is turning into such a fun little boy. He is growing so fast and learning lots of new things. He is something like 19 lbs 1 oz (don't remember for sure) and 28 inches (again, I don't remember for sure). He's a chunk!
This month Jackson is:
- army crawling like a maniac. He is getting super fast.
- pulling himself to standing on anything he can.
- loves to eat. He will eat pretty much anything I feed him (I really can't think of anything he won't eat). I gave him some cupcake (not pineapple flavor ha) and he thought it was the best day of his life.
- drinks out of sippie cups now instead of bottles or nursing. I have to say, I am LOVING it.
- sleeps really well at night. He goes to bed super easy most nights and sleeps through until 7. Sometimes he will even go back to sleep after he eats.
- still thinks his dad is the greatest person in the world.
- is learning to feed himself. It is a great way to keep him entertained while I make myself dinner or try to get something done in the kitchen area.
- definitely has stranger anxiety. When he meets new people he always looks to me for reassurance. He also doesn't like to be held by other people if I'm anywhere to be seen. This is especially bad when he's tired.
- is just a happy, fun baby in general.
- decided it is fun to scream super loud when he wants attention. Not like an angry scream - just a random yell/scream to let you know he's still around.
- cuddles up into my neck if he's tired. He also loves to have his back scratched when he does this.
I really love his fun personality that is coming out right now. He is fun to make laugh - which is super loud and awesome now. I love being this little baby's mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment