We made it to Utah! It was quite the crazy drive. I forget what it´s like like to be around little siblings that are kind of crazy. I haven´t been on a drive with kids like that pretty much since I was a teenager. It wasn´t awful don´t get me wrong, it was just crazy. Tevin, Madeline, and Hadley were all in the very back. Let´s just say, the three youngest should not sit together. Haha. By the end of the drive I was sitting back there between the girls. But the really crazy part was about the last oh, 30 minutes of the drive. Jackson pooped. Do I need to say more? I think not. But I will. Ha. I saw Jackson do his little poop face and then we smelled the nice smell he created. We thought it was going to be fine because we were literally 20 or 30 minutes away from my grandpas. I was playing a game on the iPad and all of a sudden Tevin yelled out that Jackson was playing with his poop. Yes, you read that right. Jackson was playing with his poop. He had had a blowout and found it on his leg and was smearing it everywhere. It was so nasty. We pulled off into the nearest gas station and cleaned Jackson all up. My mom had to hold him up while I pulled his shorts, shirt, and diaper off. The poop was all over the carseat and was dripping onto the ground. It took a million wipes to clean him up. Oh man, I´m barfing just thinking about it. It was so discusting.
But hey, we made it, somewhat sane still, and safe. It is nice to be here. I´m glad that Jackson still went to bed fairly easily. I´m really hoping it stays that way. I´m excited to be here and work on projects, see family, etc. I hope it will be a great two weeks! (minus that I´m going to miss Jackson like crazy) But here´s to hoping it also goes fast so I can get home to Juston and moving into our house!! Ha.
No comments:
Post a Comment