turqoise dots background
Tuesday, July 24, 2012
It's Official!!
We signed papers today!!!! We are homeowners! WOOOO! We went in at 9 for our signing. The stack of papers was, no joke, at least 3 inches thick. It was a little bit ridiculous how many papers there were. It was a little overwhelming. We finished by about 9:45 and went straight to the house for our final walk through. Everything is looking good. The guy that moved in still had his stuff in there but was supposed to be out by 6 tonight. So hopefully that happened. Our agents are hoping we can get our keys tomorrow or Thursday (we are REALLY hoping for tomorrow). That would be awesome. Then we could get started doing everything and get moved in sooner! YAY!!! We are so excited this step is done. We even went on a date to celebrate. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YAYYY!! I know I am commenting on everything, but I am seriously so excited for you guys! You are going to have so much fun moving in, decorating and even cleaning your house! Can't wait to see it...someday...haha...hopefully SOON! :)
Post a Comment