I realized I never posted about Father's Day. Oops. Although, it's okay because it really wasn't anything special. I feel bad that I didn't do more. It was a crazy week/weekend with the wedding and getting ready for the beach. I did wake up and make Juston breakfast (his normal oatmeal with peanut butter and honey). But that was pretty much the extent of me pampering him. Oh, I didn't ask him to change any diapers. Does that count? Ha.
It was pretty much a normal day. We got up and went to church. When we got home we finished some packing. Then for the evening we went to the fire station for dinner. We had spaghetti, garlic bread, and salad. It was really yummy. The spaghetti was made by my dad and you could totally tell because it was spicy. We also had homemade ice cream and pie for dessert. Yum.
I did have a gift planned for Juston but I just never got around to actually doing it, dangit. I am still going to do it though. He always says he wants pictures for his wallet. I planned on printing off a few of us for his wallet. So hopefully I can do that soon.
I am so grateful for Juston and how awesome of a dad he is though. He really does all he can to help take care of Jackson. One of my favorite things ever is to just sit and watch them play together. Jackson loves his dad. He especially loves when he gets home from work after not seeing him all day. I love how excited they get to see each other. I am so glad that Jackson has such a great role model to look up to.

1 comment:
hahahaha Brighton, I love you! This is hilarious. I love how you are so honest. McKay and I were both laughing when we read this! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment