turqoise dots background

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Good Day

I love good family days. Today is my grandpa's 70th birthday. We got up and went to church.  when we got home we all had lunch together and everyone was just happy and having fun.  After lunch we were all able to take naps. Jackson took a 2 and a half hour nap! So awesome. I slept for probably 1 to 1 and a half hours of that. It felt so good. I can't even remember the last time I took a good nap like that.

Tonight we had some family come over for dinner to celebrate my grandpa's birthday. It was fun to have us together having fun. I'm so glad I could be here. Now we are watching hoarders in awe. It's just crazy.

Tonight I'm going to talk to juston  and go to bed. I miss him on nights like this. I wish he were able to be here. I'm so glad he is such a hard worker for us. He's such a good husband and father for us. I love him!

No comments: