turqoise dots background

Thursday, July 26, 2012

No Keys....

Well, the wait continues.  We don't get our keys today.  The seller had to get some stuff into title, the listing agent didn't turn in a few things, and the bank needed to send over the HUD.  Thanks to all of this we missed the 1 pm cutoff time for funding so the wait continues.  Everything should be turned in now so we are really hopeful for tomorrow.  I am REALLY hoping for tomorrow so we can do most of the painting this weekend.  There is a lot to do.  We are painting the whole house.  Plus we are tiling the kitchen, bathrooms, laundry room, and master closet.  AND we are repainting the kitchen cabinets white.  We have lots to do. I'm so anxious to get started.  If we don't get the keys tomorrow I'm going to be super bummed.  That would mean we'd have to wait for the whole weekend.  No thank you.  So, here's to hoping and praying everything works out for tomorrow!

No comments: