turqoise dots background

Sunday, July 22, 2012

On the Road Again

I can't wait to get on the road again!  (I have that song stuck in my head at the moment.)  I found a ride home and will be leaving sometime tomorrow to head to Las Vegas.  I am sad to be leaving here actually.  I have really enjoyed my time here.  Maybe it's because I actually had something I wanted to do the whole time so I wasn't bored.  I don't know.  But I have really enjoyed doing projects and spending time with my family.

I am really excited to get home and see Juston.  I miss him.  I miss talking to him (in person) every day.  I miss watching movies and TV shows with him at night.  I miss his help with Jackson in the mornings.  There's a lot I miss about actually being with him.  I'm excited to get home.  I'm especially excited that we'll get to move into our house soon after I get back.  I'm SO excited about that.  I'm even excited to get painting. :)

Basically, there is a lot of excitement happening right now.

No comments: