I finally made it home! It was a LONG drive today. We left about 1 pm and got home at about 11 pm. We had a big, full, heavy trailer that made the driving slow. We were definitely watched over on this drive though. We almost rear ended someone pretty bad (they pulled in front of us and slammed on their brakes and there was no way we could stop. We were so lucky the cars in the other lane were watching and reacted quickly enough for us to scoot into their lane a little). We also saw that one of the tires was shredded while we were in Beaver about to get back onto the freeway. Had we gotten on we probably would have had a blow out. That also probably would have caused us to roll because the trailer was so heavy. We were so grateful Craig saw it so we could get it taken care of.
I am now so glad to be home with Juston and Jackson and just hanging out. Jackson currently doesn't want to go back to sleep so I'm off to help with that!
No comments:
Post a Comment